14 April 2012

We Put the "Drunk" in Drunken

Here are some of the ladies who bring you Drunken Knitters once a month (not to mention the TTC Knitalong).We met again last night at our favourite pub where it came up in conversation that we've been doing so for over six years now. Wow. To think that there was a time in my life when I did not know this amazing group of people.  How different my life was six years ago.


Naturally, as is often the case after Drunken Knitting Friday, I had a very tired Saturday.  I've read and knit some more and have consumed massive amounts of tea. I only wandered as far as the corner market today to buy some vegetables.  I brought The Daughter's camera and took a few shots to get the hang of it.  It really was lovely out today, even when the clouds came.  The veggies looked particularly gorgeous, and in the case if the celery root, mysterious, in that afternoon half light.


No comments: