28 August 2011

Hello Dolly


OK, it's no secret that I like dolls but I may have gone too far this time.  Even the normally tolerant Daughter asked,
"Why did you buy those?", when she spotted them on the credenza.
Well I just couldn't help it!  They crack me up. I was at the CNE and there was a whole booth wall of these key chain sized girls on display, all with various dress and hair styles. This was my favourite version so I got one in each colour she came in.  They make me laugh every time I look at them and, at $2.00 each, I'd say that's a pretty good deal.

There is also some knitting related doll news.  I  used up a scrap of Tanis Blue Label the other evening to knit this tube dress from the Sticka Till Barbie website.  It took the length of a DVD to make from start to finish.  Very cute.

No comments: