06 July 2011

Too Hot for A Cardigan

I finished my spring cardigan just in time for the first heat wave of summer!  Here I am looking all arty modelling in the yard.  Really, I'm just trying not to grimace in the heat.  I will be getting immediate use out it however.  My Wednesday night class takes place in a room so heavily air conditioned that it's practically Arctic.  An excellent cardigan opportunity.

It's lovely isn't it?  I'm particularly proud of the fact that I altered this Drops Design pattern so extensively to fit my size and gauge, that it almost feels like an original. Almost. There are more details about that as well as additional photos,  on my Ravelry page.

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

I love the cardigan.

The whole outfit is great. The red dress and the cardi go well together.

:)

Yvette said...

Thanks! I do love a red dress.