01 October 2010

That Time Again

Can you believe it's October already?  And with the first of October comes The Ribbon Project.  The artist, Hannah Godfrey who started it all, has sent out the email announcing another round.  Naturally, I said yes. This morning I trotted off to the dollar store to buy the colours of ribbon I needed and then I started tying and photographing.
I haven't decided yet on a context for this year's participation.  Perhaps to match the general directionlessness of the rest of my life, there will be no context.  We'll just see what transpires.
I hope to post the first two days tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

Heddy said...

that's a really nice idea - I like that it's sort of a random act of kindness (brightening people's days) ... pretty ribbon!

wow ... I wish our dollar stor had that kind of ribbon selection!