30 July 2010

Toes

The Daughter and I went for a mini-holiday yesterday.  Sadly, I can't afford to take her away this summer, so we booked a day at the Elmwood Spa instead.  We started our day with a swim and the hot tub then headed off for our first facials.  Facials are pleasant but weird!  Then there was a beautiful three course lunch in their elegant dining room.  It's so comfortable eating in a spa robe. La de da.


The day ended with mother /daughter pedicures. The foot massage was heavenly and my toes have never looked so good. Finally I have nice feet on which to wear all my pretty hand knit socks.

4 comments:

not an artist said...

Aww, sounds like a super day :) And cute toes last a while!

sarah said...

I've been to Elmwood before, it's lovely there! Toes look awesome!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Oh! Sounds so nice.

To bad I won't ever get to do that. We just found out our baby #3 isn't actually a girl, but another boy. LOL

Marin (AntiM) said...

Your daughter looks just like you. ;)