29 August 2008

Really BIG Sale

In The Loop Cafe
has gone out of business due to a devastating flood. All the yarn that was saved will be sold for wholesale prices.

Please come to the Lawn Sale this weekend

9am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday August 30, 31
Pick up some amazing prices on beautiful yarn and help In The Loop recoop some of their losses :).

LOCATION: 76 Duggan Ave.

DIRECTIONS:
TTC: Subway to St. Clair Station, walk North to Lawton Blvd. ( at Heath Street), take Lawton Blvd. to Duggan. The house is at the top of the street near Oriole Parkway.

Or, take the #5 Avenue Road bus North from St. Clair and Avenue Road and get off at Duggan Ave.

I went to the presale last night along with the rest of the regular S'n'B gang. The deals are truly amazing and the yarn is sooo beautiful. I went with a small budget and got all this product. Most of these I have been craving for ages but just couldn't afford them. There's lots and lots of yarn left. They're also selling all their books, magazines, needles and notions. Don't miss it! Bring cash! I love these women and can't even talk about how much I'll miss my beautiful LYS. Help them out while enhancing your stash.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame that your LYS is now gone ... maybe it will come back in a few months?

Looks like you got some great deals on some very pretty yarn! Lots of Louet and Misison Falls!

Yer Pal

Andrea said...

Still upset that I missed it, but my stash is kind of scary at the moment so probably for the best. Looks like you got some great stuff.