16 August 2008

Purple!


Hi All. I'm back. The move went well but was, as such things always are, exhausting. I spent the first week of August (without internet!) sorting, hammering, unpacking, hanging, lifting, and trying to turn this apartment into a comfortable home. Not done yet, but getting there! All the change has left me a bit of a wreck. I've just returned from a short holiday spent with a friend, in our nation's capital. I am feeling more rested and slightly less overwhelmed.
I did want to share with you this lovely package I received from my Secret Pal. The theme, obviously, is purple. The woman loves a theme! Gum, bath salts, note paper, yarn and beads. The beautiful necklace I've worn almost every day since the parcel arrived and the hand knit cloth is about to be used in the bath I'm going to take as soon as I get off the computer. Thanks again Pal. You're so thoughtful.

3 comments:

alt.ayu said...

uwow!! this is such a cool package!! i love purple too and just looking at the photo makes me happy! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you like it! It was a lot of fun to put together, and smelled so good.

I hope the hard work part of moving in is over soon, and you will be able to just tip back and enjoy the new place!

Yer Pal

Marin (AntiM) said...

Purple is my favourite colour. I just stop to look at your blog post when I need a purple break.

Welcome back. Hope the move went (is going) well.