10 February 2007

Daughter Wrist Warmers


Pattern: Last Minute Knitted Gifts (again)
Needles: 4mm circulars. Magic loop method used.
Yarn: Lang Yarns Tosca (55% new wool, 45% acrylic) Colour 0051
Modification: Finished the thumb opening (as before)


Sweet, are they not? The general concensus among the Wednesday crowd at Lettuce Knit, is that they look like sherbert. Perfect for a twelve, soon to be thirteen, year old pseudo pop princess. The second time around with this pattern and I'm still loving it and want to knit more. Who wants a pair? Hmm...perhaps the nieces...

2 comments:

kokopuff said...

So pretty! I'm still trying to decide what I want to knit mine in...but I decided a hat was more of a priority given our weather!

Miss Scarlett said...

They look great - totally do remind me of Sorbet/Sherbet.
I never know how to pronounce Sherbet??